- Founder of www.Entrena.fi.
- Extensive experience as a strength and conditioning coach in AGG, Olympic lifting, football, and basketball in Spain and in Finland.
- Degree in Sports and Exercise Science at Ramon Lull-Blanquerna University, Barcelona, Spain (2010-2014).
- Certified in training and sports nutrition for high-performance, University of Barcelona, Spain (2012).
- Certified in Sports Injury Rehab, University of Barcelona, Spain (2011).
- Certified in Advanced Sports Nutrition, University of Barcelona, Spain (2011).
Sergio has worked as a Strength and Conditioning coach with athletes from Football, Basketball, Tennis, Olympic Lifting, Powerlifting, Aesthetic Group Gymnastics and Gymnastic Aerobics. He provides evidence-based training with a strong focus on power and strength development.
- Founder and coach in www.Entrena.fi, a training facility for athletes in Espoo, Finland.
- Degree in Sports and Exercise Science (Ramon Llul-Blanquerna University).
- Specialization in Injury Prevention (University of Barcelona).
- Specialization in Advanced Sports Nutrition (University of Barcelona).
Attitude on vantaalainen voimisteluseura, jossa voi harrastaa ja kilpailla ammattilaisten ohjauksessa.
© 2017 Attitude Sports Ry